“Humanity as a Religion – as a Vision – as a way of Life “
Humanity is the True Religion
It is a fact, Religions today no longer serve the purpose for which they came into existence. The very basic theme of each religion was to teach, how to love each other and bring us closer to ourselves and to God. Today the opposite is happening, Religions are not uniting but dividing us. Forget the differences from religion to religion, each now has so many divisions. The biggest problem Religions are bringing in is Fundamentalism and in-tolerance, giving birth to Fanatics, who are ready to destroy our freedom, just in the name of religion.
It is about time, to rectify our vision, rectify our way of life, and mould them to what the various religions originally desired. Humanity is the religion which all religions preach, so why not follow it as such, with just few basic themes to practice and follow in our day to day lives:-
1. God has sent us as a visitor to this planet Earth, with a Visitor’s visa, having a fixed expiry date.
So live and enjoy your stay as a visitor, rather than amassing wealth and trying to become a permanent resident.
2. Love is the only baggage you are allowed to bring and the only baggage you can take back. All remaining things which you acquire during your visit, you have to leave them behind. The more love you can carry the more valuable you become, as in His Kingdom, beings are valued and honored by the amount of love they possess.
3. To make our visit enjoyable, God gives us a family network, father, mother, brothers & sisters. As charity begins at Home, we should learn and practice to share that baggage of love with the family. Once that is achieved, we can move forward to share our love with friends, associates, co-workers etc.
4. United we stand, divided we fall, imagine if the World could be one, no Religions, no borders, no wars. The basics all begin at home, if the family can stand as one, that will be the beginning. If brothers & sisters learn to love and live in harmony, that is the beginning.
5. No matter what, we cannot change our present destiny. So what is the need to rush in our day to day lives, why to have the desire to get more than what we are destined for ? Let’s do whatever we do today with full sincerity and leave the results to God, and to the fruits of our actions. Our destiny of tomorrow depends on our actions of today.
6. Peace is within us, Love is within us, God is within us. That means, God is Love, Love is God, and the understanding of this truth gives us that internal Peace.
7. When a child is born, the only thing he/she knows is love. The rest we teach, hatred, jealousy, greed, even terrorism. The biggest up-bringing we can give our children is that of love. A loving atmosphere in our home is the biggest foundation we can give to our children. We do not have the power to change their destinies, as each’s destiny is pre-ordained by God.
8. The power we do have is that of Love, as this is within us. As every parent wants the best for each of his children, with a loving up-bringing we certainly can chart the same destiny for all of them, a destiny of Love, Peace and Happiness.
9. As we sow, so shall we reap, this is the age-old saying, but how true !
Sow seeds of Hatred and reap tons of Hatred
Sow seeds of Jealousy and reap tons of Jealousy
Sow seeds of Terror and reap tons of Terror
So why not sow seeds of Love and reap tons of Love !
1.Love is not something which can be given by force, but Religions as they stand today are given by force, by parents to children. Anything given by force can never have fruitful results. Love is realized from within, with loving actions, loving emotions and loving feelings, and the results are always fruitful. On the other hand, Religions given by force, can turn us into what we are not, and take us miles away from God and Humanity.
Humanity truly stands out as a religion of Love, Peace and Happiness
The only force in this is the force of Love!
As God is Love and Love is God
There is nothing else down here or above
Just the force of Love!
And the desire to be human, the desire to love and be loved
So let’s embrace Humanity and begin a new way of life
A new Vision, a new Destiny for Generations to arrive!